Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Android Vs. BlackBerry

Nana Says...Do You-Period.
I was shocked to discover the Android is now the most-used smartphone operating system in the United States.  I was aware per pulling Google Analytics for my clients that typically 1st ranked the Android, 2nd iPhone, 3rd BlackBerry, 4th iPad.  How did the new kid on the block (3 short years ago) do it?  And now...look at the Android winning a stunning race to the top from a platform that didn't exist just 27 months ago. Android vs Blackberry 

Oddly enough nearly one third or 31.2%, of U.S. smartphones ran Google's Android OS in January. according to a study released Monday by comScore.  In short the Android outpaced the 30.4% of US BlackBerry devices.


You see....It's important to Do You. Select the correct phone for your lifestyle.  Don't get paralyzed or stay too long in the "Good Old Days", select a smartphone that works for you.  Those professionals in the Meeting and Convention Industry  will find your phone to be your lifeline to the office and your next meeting site.

Now as for me, my smartphone of choice is the BlackBerry Torch and my website looks great on my BlackBerry and the Android.  Love it. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment